Home › Woodland School › Important Message from Woodland
Important Message from Woodland
· February 14th: Valentine’s Day Parties: Please remember to bring foods in before 10:00 AM to have them approved. Refer to the attached Acceptable Food List before purchasing items
· Friday, February 17 and Monday, February 20: School Closed
· February 22nd: Student Fingerprinting If you requested to have your child fingerprinted, please sign and return the fingerprinting form sent home via your child’s backpack.
· February 22nd: Grades 4 & 5 will attend an assembly by Cyber-Safety expert, Sgt. Tom Rich. Parents are invited to attend an evening presentation at 7PM at the Watchung Hills High School Performing Arts Center. Please see the attached flyer. Permission slips and information flyers were sent home with students via backpacks.
· March 8th: The Warren Township Board of Education and the Warren Township Education Foundation invite you to attend “ A Community Conversation on the Whole Child” Please refer to the attached flyer. I strongly encourage you to attend both of these valuable evening events.
I On a separate note, please do not send children to school with glass water or juice bottles.