Home › Central School › Baldwin's Blast - Help Needed for WTS SEPAG
Baldwin's Blast - Help Needed for WTS SEPAG
Central School currently needs a parent representative to serve on the Council in order to facilitate collaboration between the PTO and WTS SEPAG.
The representative will work closely with [the PTO] in an advisory capacity. The Central parent representative will have ample opportunities to share your concerns, requests for assistance and hopefully in time, positive feedback at monthly Council meetings.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Regular attendance of PTO meetings at school of representation
- Regular attendance of Council meetings (1 x monthly)
- Regular participation in WTS SEPAG meetings (up to 1 x monthly)
- Assisting the PTO of representation in submitting requests for assistance via the form
- Aiding in the development and submission of WTS SEPAG recommendations pertaining to requests for assistance
- Provision of feedback to the Chair via the Liaison
- Provision of feedback pertaining to the collaboration between the PTO and the Council at WTS SEPAG meetings (up to 4 x annually)