Home › Central School › Baldwin's Blast - March calendar and newsletter - On the Court Basketball - Adult Social
Baldwin's Blast - March calendar and newsletter - On the Court Basketball - Adult Social
Feb. 28 6th grade Orientation for 5th grade students in APR 1:30 PM
March 2 Read Across America Day – Gr. 2 Musical 2 PM
March 3 Spirit Day
March 8 “A Community Conversation on the Whole Child” at WHRHS, 8 PM
March 10 Adult Social
March 12 Daylight Savings Time Begins, turn clock ahead 1 hour
March 17 International Day
March 23 5th Grade Talent Show 7 PM
March 28 Gr. 4 Assembly – Electricity
March 29 Character Education Lesson 2 PM
March 30 Gr. 2 Biography Day
March 30 Grs. K-3 Report Cards
March newsletter and calendar attached.
Grade 2 Musical
In celebration of Dr. Seuss' Birthday Central School's 2nd grade will present Seuss-Inspired
ONE VOTE, TWO VOTES, I VOTE, YOU VOTE
Date: Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm
Place: Central School gym
Costumes: Students should wear red, white, and blue (or black).
On the Court Basketball Program
Read attached flyer with all the details for the new session starting March 29th.
SAVE THE DATE - PTO Adult Social - Central Derby - Friday, March 10th at the Bridgewater Manor.
WTS SEPAG (Warren Township Schools Special Educations Parents Advisory Group) is a parent-led organization, in partnership with the Warren Township School District, which serves to provide the district with input on issues concerning students with disabilities.
Central School currently needs a parent representative to serve on the Council in order to facilitate collaboration between the PTO and WTS SEPAG. The representative will work closely with you in an advisory capacity. The Central parent representative will have ample opportunities to share your concerns, requests for assistance and hopefully in time, positive feedback at monthly Council meetings.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Regular attendance of PTO meetings at school of representation
· Regular attendance of Council meetings (1 x monthly)
· Regular participation in WTS SEPAG meetings (up to 1 x monthly)
· Assisting the PTO of representation in submitting requests for assistance via the form
· Aiding in the development and submission of WTS SEPAG recommendations pertaining to requests for assistance
· Provision of feedback to the Chair via the Liaison
· Provision of feedback pertaining to the collaboration between the PTO and the Council at WTS SEPAG meetings (up to 4 x annually)
Please email Mrs. Lisa Slepokura at email@example.com. if interested.