Baldwin's Blast - 5th Gr. Yearbook Update - Boxtops - Puzzle Donations - Gr. 2 Musical - Adult Social - WTS SEPAG
Feb. 22 Always Connected Assembly Grs. 4 & 5 at WHRHS
Feb. 24 Young Author’s Day – Dan Gutman & Corey Rosen Schwartz Assemblies
Feb. 28 6th grade Orientation for 5th grade students in APR 1:30 PM
March 2 Read Across America Day – Gr. 2 Musical 2 PM
March 3 Spirit Day
5th Grade Yearbook Update
Any 5th grader who have not yet sent their baby picture, selfie picture, and answer to "When I grow up, I want to be_________" for the yearbook, please do so now to Payal_dave@yahoo.com.
We are halfway through our February box tops collection drive! Mrs. Ceccato's class lead is quickly narrowing. Please continue to send in your box tops. We are still have a ways to go to reach our goal!
Jigsaw Puzzle Collection
The Jigsaw Puzzle Club would be grateful if you could donate and new or gently used puzzles (500-1000 pieces). Please bring them to the main office from Feb. 6 – Feb. 24th.
Grade 2 Musical
In celebration of Dr. Seuss' Birthday Central School's 2nd grade will present Seuss-Inspired
ONE VOTE, TWO VOTES, I VOTE, YOU VOTE
Date: Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm
Place: Central School gym
Costumes: Students should wear red, white, and blue (or black).
SAVE THE DATE - PTO Adult Social - Central Derby - Friday, March 10th at the Bridgewater Manor.
WTS SEPAG (Warren Township Schools Special Educations Parents Advisory Group) is a parent-led organization, in partnership with the Warren Township School District, which serves to provide the district with input on issues concerning students with disabilities. Central School currently needs a parent representative to serve on the Council in order to facilitate collaboration between the PTO and WTS SEPAG. The representative will work closely with you in an advisory capacity. The Central parent representative will have ample opportunities to share your concerns, requests for assistance and hopefully in time, positive feedback at monthly Council meetings.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Regular attendance of PTO meetings at school of representation
· Regular attendance of Council meetings (1 x monthly)
· Regular participation in WTS SEPAG meetings (up to 1 x monthly)
· Assisting the PTO of representation in submitting requests for assistance via the form
· Aiding in the development and submission of WTS SEPAG recommendations pertaining to requests for assistance
· Provision of feedback to the Chair via the Liaison
· Provision of feedback pertaining to the collaboration between the PTO and the Council at WTS SEPAG meetings (up to 4 x annually)
Please email Mrs. Lisa Slepokura at email@example.com. if interested.