The Planning for Elementary Growth Working Group is comprised of teachers, parents, staff, and board of education members representing the district's four elementary schools. This group will be working over the next several months on the district’s Strategic Plan goal to develop a recommendation that puts forth the best possible learning experience for all students within the context of changing enrollment patterns in the elementary schools.
Please click the links below to review public presentations about the Planning for Elementary Growth work.
- Planning for Elementary Growth Community Survey Letter
- Planning for Elementary Growth 11/10/21 Community Input Session Video
- Planning for Elementary Growth 11/20/21 Community Input Session Slides
- Planning for Elementary Growth 9/21/21 Board of Education Overview Slides
A parent and community survey was conducted in November 2021 to gather input from various stakeholder groups. The results of the survey are intended to inform the community input process. The results can be found at the links below:
- Engagement with Background Information Results
- Survey Question 1 Results
- Survey Question 2 Results
- Survey Question 3 Results
- Survey Question 3 Comments
- Survey Question 4 - Additional Topics
A preK-5 staff survey was conducted in October 2021 to gather staff input. The results of the survey are intended to inform the community input process. Staff survey results can be found at the links below:
The following articles, although not Warren Township specific, provide overviews of the limited research regarding school configuration. The articles are intended to provide context and background information that is relevant to the discussion about potential enrollment growth and district planning for the various stakeholders represented on the Planning for Elementary Growth Working Group.
- Early Grades Reconfiguration Analysis: Prepared for Attleboro Public Schools
- Research Into Practice: Grade Configuration